Here it is!
Innoqual is an open access journal with a open review philosophy. To broaden the feedback, to involce existing communities, and to lower the treshold for feedback, the innoqual editors developed “commentathons”. Commenting at open available contributions started already, and besides the official commentathon partners everyone is invited to give feedback for the authors. It is no need to serve with a complete review, but kind and constructive remarks and comments are very welcome!
- Be nice! Authors have invested work in their submissions and shown the courage to expose their manuscripts to everyone finding his/her way to the INNOQUAL Journal website.
- Be open! Although our selected tool for open review (Google Docs) allows for anonymous comments, please add your name in the comment fields.
- Send “I messages”! Opinions can be very diverse. It is easier to find appreciation for your’s by formulating your comments in a form as “I think that…”, “It might be better, if…” rather than making statement as “The author needs to…”
- Be positive! Even if the objective of the open review is to involve an interested audience in improving the article and hence stimulate ideas for improvements, do not forget to also comment positively on sections you find inspiring, well-written. You are encouraged to state if the paper is scientifically sound or conclusions well deduced from content/data presented before.
BTW, the official commentathon partners of this issue are – thanks a lot and all the best for your and our commentathon!
- Graz University of Technology, Univ.-Doz. Dr. Martin Ebner, Seminar, LV “Technology Enhanced Learning” University of Education Heidelberg,
- Prof. Dr. Christian Spannagel, research group „Playgroup“- he organise the group online, if you like to follow or support it, look at his pad
- Saxon MOOCs United, working group lead by Anja Lorenz (Chemnitz University of Technology) and Andrea Lissner (Dresden University of Technology)
To be announced: A forthcoming workshop on IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS AND ADVANCED (MOBILE) TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION (K-12) within the EiEd 2014 conference, located in Vienna. In general we like to motivate researchers as well as practitioner to join us and submit a paper proposal not later than 30th June 2014.
The Immersive Virtual Learning Environments and Advanced Technologies in Education workshop will focus on sharing best practices in K-12 education and provide opportunity for workshop participants to undertake a range of hands-‐on activities that reflect current research and classrooms practices. This workshop is designed for teachers, developers and practitioners interested in learning more how multiuser 3D immersive environments are currently being used in education and hear from researchers about new and emerging technologies and their future educational uses.
Find here the detailed call as well as the deadlines [LINK]. Perhaps you’ ll feedback from me ;)
Von der Idee zum Projekt – und das hier ist ein ganz besonderes Projekt, das nur mit großer Unterstützung klappen wird:
Und hey, schon viele Expertinnen und Experten haben Interesse am Projektvorhaben signalisiert und würden sich freuen, wenn es zu Stande kommt. Wir stellen die Idee am Montag, den 28. April 2014 um 17:00 im BIMS e.V. (Fallbacherstr. 2a, Bad Reichenhall) vor, und freuen uns auf Ihr Kommen und Ihr Interesse (mehr hier)