The International Journal for Innovation and Quality and in Learning (INNOQUAL) is an open access, open peer-reviewed journal which provides an international perspective on the theory and practice of innovation and quality in the field of learning at all educational levels and in all training contexts. It focuses on the relation between innovation and quality in education and seeks contributions which discuss how technology can contribute to innovate and enhance the quality of learning.
INNOQUAL aims to
- give insight into the scientific discourse
- prompt important practical recommendations for learners and practitioners
- promote new approaches in the field of innovation and quality development for learning;
- an create an innovation forum for future oriented quality development of learning
The journal encourages two kinds of submissions
- First rate research articles by academics
- Case studies and reflective articles by practitioners
INNOQUAL is a critical view on technology, development, implementation, strategy, management and policy in the field of innovation and quality of learning.
Please feel free to comment and evaluate the first contributions of the issues (see here). To enhance motivation and collaboration the INNOQUAL team develops a special event🙂 – more information about this at the beginning of 2014!